Gluttony Events : Rajdhani , Phoenix Market City - Pune

Swad Kesariya - The Winter Food Festival at Rajdhani is back yet again this year to tantalize your taste buds and bring about a warmth of the winter in your heart. 😍

Using the freshest vegetables and making finest cuisine - Rajdhani brings the seasonal surprise to please the palate - and no one could have done it better.

ADDRESS:

2nd Floor, Phoenix Market City
Viman Nagar
PUNE

WHAT I TRIED:

First of all let me tell you - you really need to have a good appetite to be able to do justice to the spread in picture. So if you plan to go for it - make some space guys!!

What amazes me is this food festival is like the fashion ramp walk of all the bichda hue sabji which we don't have on a regular basis.πŸ˜‹ I was surprised at my audacity to have been able to gorge into so much food in one sitting.

The winter special menu had a variety of dishes starting from KACHUMBER SALAD, THE SARSO PALAK DHOKLA - what bliss to have green veggies in dhokla. I always like some tadakta-bhadakta twist to the usual dish.
The KELA VATANA NU BHAKARWADI was more like an assorted chat with sev and dahi added on.
Then there were munchers like the BATHUA KA MUTHIYA,KELA METHI NU GOTA and the PATTICE.
LILWA GHUGRA - this one shaped like gujiya - had a spicy aloo filing with corn and peas with a khasta covering - loved the spicyness.
DAL BAATI CHURMA - this is one of their old timers - have this with the love of ghee to enjoy the optimum taste.

SURTI UNDHOYO WITH BAJRA - amazing mix of greens with the taste maintained.
JAMRUKG SAAG - this was my first, having guava ka sabji - the tangy taste was a killer.
MOGRI WADI NU SAAG - this was long beans with dal wadi ki sabji - the combination was classy.
HALDI NU SAAG - made with grated raw turmeric - enriching.
SARSO KA SAAG - the classic winter special sarson da saag - can there be a winter special without this?!😍
KHICHDI is another must have in Rajdhani - laden with ghee this one was relishing as always.

Their dessert spread was to die far specially for a sweet fanatic like me right from
GAJAR KA HALWA , SHAKARKHAND HALWA ,CHUKANDAR HALWA ,SAUTH KE LADOO
,KHARMA LADOO , GUNDH KA LADOO, JALEBI WITH RABDI

The CHUKANDAR HALWA was mindbogglingly good - if beetroot could be made into such a delicacy I wouldn't mind having it every day of my life - the rich, thick dessert was the table stunner. The variety of ladoos were another of my favorites.
All I can say - I was the most satiated human once I stepped out of Rajdhani - they truly bring the finest to your plate and you can soak into the winter flavors with the unconditional love of food.

More pictures:









~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

Rajdhani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato
The invite was extended by Pavan from Bloomingdale - a big shout out. πŸ‘

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
It is a narrative of my experience and the views expressed above are solely mine. Folks are more than welcome to agree or disagree with the above review. My review does not guarantee that someone would also have a similar experience. 
The review is not in any way plagiarized from any other source, it is solely my hard work put into creating the content - except few excerpts about the restaurant picked from the publicly available information over the world of internet.

Comments

Popular Posts