Featured : A happy me!!


Today morning I saw this, my blog made it to the top Zomato blogger #1 in Pune as of 08th August 2017 πŸ‘»πŸ’’:



My blog made it to the top Zomato blogger #1 in Kansas City, Missouri as of 15th July 2017 :



My blog made it to the top Zomato blogger #1 in Kansas City, Kansas as of 1st July 2017 :


Now that the leader board feature has been removed from Zomato - albeit one can see their own rankingπŸ˜†. As of 30th May 2017, my blog has made it to the top Zomato blogger #2 in the city of Pune. Yay!!


My blog post on 'Anand Mela: A special day for children' was published by StartupMedia Pune on their facebook page on the 15th December 2016:
https://www.facebook.com/startupmedia.pune


My blog made it to the top Zomato blogger #1 in the city of Champaign as of 14th November 2016 :


My blog made it to the top Zomato bloggers #3 in the city of Pune as of 20th September 2016:


My blog got featured on the site ZerotoMuch listing the top 10 Foodies and their food blogs in the city of Pune on the 11th April 2016 :
http://www.zerotomuch.com/list-of-top-10-foodies-and-food-bloggers-pune-2016/





As a part of an ongoing innovation contest with the theme of #amdocsInnovationIE - two of the photos clicked by me got selected for the Innovation Gallery display right outside our company Amdocs.
The theme was to use the Amdocs Innovation Placard and creatively use it in photos clicked anywhere.






Individual photos:



Cheers to life!!

~Believe in yourself always!!

P.S. The images with the company logo and not copyrighted by me are the copyright of the company Amdocs.

Comments

Popular Posts