About Me

An IT professional by choice πŸ˜‰, a blogger by passion and a child at heart!! 

Blogging out of the sheer love for writing!

I am no expert in writing - an aspiring blogger and photographer. It is the zeal to improvise with each post that keeps me going. πŸ’–

My blog is a tale of my rendezvous with life - from my food journey, travel diaries, movie reviews, photography, the day to day activities worth pondering on and many others... 😊

FOOD | RESTAURANT | TRAVEL | LIFESTYLE | EVENTS | ART | MOVIES


#wannatraveltheworld #honewritingskills #trynewthings #volunteer #keeplearning #lovemusic #lovechocolates #sweettooth

Come out of your shell!! 


Please fill the Contact Form in the side panel to contact me - for any suggestions,feedback or collaborations.

I am open for collaborations for

  1. partnering with brands
  2. food reviews
  3. hotel/resort stays
  4. travel reviews
  5. social media campaigns
  6. product campaigns
  7. event coverage        
Note to the readers : All the photos, write ups put up in the blog posts are my original work  - I request everyone -  do not attempt to misuse the content. 😊

All the reviews on the blog are a narration of my experiences - it is by no means influenced by any sources. 



Cheers to life!!

~Believe in yourself always!

Comments

Popular Posts