Food anatomization : Amritsari Kulcha, Magarpatta - Pune

Kulchas -  one of my favorites among the Indian breads.

When I first heard about the place in DC - I was very joyous. I have always preferred home delivery to having the food in there. It is located in the back alley of DC - and could be difficult to spot. Adding to it their dining space is really small - barely two tables!

They have very limited options in their menu. But each option is worth a try.

The kulchas are accompanied with chole and a teekhi khatti chatni - absolutely tangy!

The kulchas are an absolute delight to gorge on, soft and having the filling just to the right amount. Flavorsome kulchas. They are sooooo big - it takes me two seating to finish the food. πŸ˜ƒ

To ask more, they have kulchas for the non-vegetarians as well - keema kulchas.

A picture:


Paneer kulcha



Chicken keema kucha

~Bon Appetite!!

Amritsari Kulcha Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. 

Comments

Popular Posts