Gluttony Diaries : Sante Spa, Koregaon Park - Pune

I would be lying if I would say it wasn't the 4.9 rating on Zomato that pulled me here - being a foodie, a high rating like this doesn't let you contain your curiosity - and hence here I was on the eve of Valentine's Day with a bunch of friends who didn't have a date to go for. πŸ˜‹

Another place off my list from must visit in Pune.πŸ’€

ADDRESS:

Next to Osho International, 1st Lane
Koregaon Park, Pune

We did have to wait for a couple of minutes before we could get a table for ourselves - placed right next to Dario's, it does pull a lot of crowd.

From the time I had heard about this place - I knew it was all about healthy food with the taste factor being prominent.
The USP of the place is serving food with use of natural, healthy, quality,organic products along with balanced taste and nutrition kept in mind - it is a VEGAN experience.

WHAT I TRIED:

For appetizers, we chose to have the ROASTED TOMATO AND GARLIC BROTH - the broth tasted about good, but the smokin-ess could have been turned down a notch. The high smokiness and the abundance of garlic(I love garlic I must admit) - the combination was giving the broth a taste I would be more inclined to say pungent.
The BEETROOT AND SPINACH HUMMUS was an epitome of excellence. This was a killer dish - my definition of hummus got a new meaning altogether. This was served with MULTIGRAIN KHAKHRA CHIPS as an alternative to pita bread and boy they did full justice to their version of one of my favorite Mediterranean dish. 
The extra drizzle of the virgin oil with the nuts atop - loved every bite of the dish. And look how pretty and colorful the dish came out to be.
Next in line was the WHOLE WHEAT SPAGHETTI , KALE PESTO - with atypical Indianised flavors, the spaghetti was tossed in olive oil with bay leaves,cardamom with plentiful of garden fresh vegetables as they call it i.e broccoli, bell peppers, zucchini. And to it was added a dash of paprika flakes - it was more on the tangy end but it could have been made tad bit more spicy. 
Have you heard about guilt free desserts - this was my first in indulging desserts without having to take the burden of putting in so many calories to this already overweight body. 😍
I opted for the VALRHONA CHOCOLATE PIE, made with extra dark french chocolate on a toated buckwheat flour base. It was as tasty as a chocolate pie - rich, decadent flavors.
We left the best for the last - a mighty fulfilling drink - a glass of TALL DARK HOT CHOCOLATE, with the right amount of consistency and absolutely flavorful.😍

AMBIANCE:

I loved the corner where we were seated next to the library and a porch in front - gave quite at home feeling. 
I would love to spend sometime in the early mornings when there would be comparatively less crowd - loved the greenery around in the restaurant.

It has an interior and by the porch seating arrangement.













Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.

Santè Spa Cuisine Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts