Art conglomeration: The BUDDHA!!

After long I had a strong urge to do a pencil sketch.

Of late I have been trying to tick off many things off my bucket list - and this Buddha sketch had been on my mind since ages I would say.
And I am glad it did turn out pretty well.

This time for the sketch I experimented with a
  • Graphite Crayon
Even though it was my first with it - the graphite crayon worked like a charm.

I equally put the HP 2B pencil to use, for highlights and shading. And the eraser played an indispensable role to lighten out the brighter shades. 😊


Cheers to life!!

~Believe in yourself always!!

P.S These sketches are not my original idea, it is just a humble attempt to replicate some of the beautiful pictures found in some of the blogs/sites in the world of web. 

Comments

Popular Posts