Food anatomization : Natural Ice Cream, Hadapsar - Pune

Natural Ice cream, is a well-known chain offering the best in the range of ice-creams especially their seasonal fruits imbibed ice-cream which wins hands down. πŸ™Œ

It is a definite must try for all the ice-cream lovers out there - darn good!πŸ’—

Locating the place is hardly difficult but be on a watch out - it is straight lane and you might zoom through and miss the place. πŸ˜‚

The interiors are done with vibrant colors and they have ample seating area in the parlor plus they have few seats placed outside as well. The walls are adorned with pictures of seasonal fruits, their various ice-cream flavors - cut outs from the newspaper where they were featured I suppose!
Recently, I was here for a post dinner sweet tooth craving. I was surprised when I was clicking pictures - the guys from the store told me that clicking pictures is not allowed. Strange and why?! I am a regular customer, not that I am not going to pick up the designs and build an ice-cream parlor overnight. πŸ˜’ What if the person has a photographic memory?! πŸ˜‘

Tried their newly launched flavor APRICOT PEACH ice-cream - yummy-licious, peach flavors with my favorite dry fruit, apricot pieces in it, could I ask for anything better to end a meal. Just scoop through it, is what you need to concentrate on! πŸ˜€ Top notch.


The MANGO ice-cream was bursting with flavors of sweet mango plus the smell. Wow!! There has never been a time when I could have walked out of their store with just a scoop of ice-cream. πŸ˜‡
Yeh hai aam ke season ka maaza - last days before aam vanishes!


My other favorites here stand to be the CHICKOO, TENDER COCONUT, ANJEER, ROASTED ALMONDS ice-creams - but the point being, irrespective you have a favorite or not - their icecreams will never let you down.
And tasters are the best way to decide which flavor you want to devour on.😝

They are currently offering milk shakes also - nice addition to people who want to keep away from ice-creams.

The staff is courteous.

Pictures:



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
Natural Ice Cream Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts