Food Tasting Event : Faasos, Lohegaon - Pune

The food tasting invite was extended by Sayali from Faasos. 😊
The MEXICAN POTATO SALSA WRAP - wrapped in a thick lachedar paratha was the this Mexican styled filling slathered in Chipotle sauce with a handful of melted cheese. The filling of the fried balls constituted of potato, bundle of corn and onion slices - it was masaledar and beautifully done. I enjoyed the flavors of the wrap - it was quite filling equally spicy and tangy. πŸ˜‹

I thoroughly enjoyed this new combination of flavors and moreover this winning in a vegetarian option - was quite a surprise for me.


It was boxed nicely with a pouch of ketchup and a top on masala pouch. Frankly with all the filling and flavors - I doubt it is at all necessary to add this on.πŸ‘Œ

The PANEER WRAP - was not as filling as the previous one. Paneer cubes with a good amount of seasoning - but not very sure about the melted cheese along - I would have preferred more sauces instead of the cheese.

Never the less, well attempted.😊



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
It is a narrative of my experience and the views expressed above are solely mine. Folks are more than welcome to agree or disagree with the above review. My review does not guarantee that someone would also have a similar experience. 
The review is not in any way plagiarized from any other source, it is solely my hard work put into creating the content - except few excerpts about the restaurant picked from the publicly available information over the world of internet.
Faasos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts