Gluttony Events : 1441 Pizzeria, Seasons Mall - Pune

The food tasting invite was extended by Sharvari from Pune Night  Life - and I am glad to have made it here.
I scheduled a visit on weekday, finding time from my hectic work week. This visit was definitely a stress buster - as they say cooking relieves off stress.😍

Located on the 2nd floor in the Seasons mall - this one is a must try, if you want to enjoy some really good lip smacking wood fired pizza.

ADDRESS:

Second Floor,Seasons Mall
Magarpatta City,Hadapsar
Pune

Although pricey, which I wouldn't deny - but still worth a shot.πŸ’˜
The name of the restaurant has been thoughtfully chosen - apparently 1441 are the coordinates of the place where the wood fired pizza concept was incepted. Now that's cool! πŸ˜‹
The ambiance is done aptly - they have added a lot of colours to the place, plus the plentiful of wall hangings with fun facts about pizza and green paintings - makes it a uber cool happy place to dine at. Quite spacious without a doubt.
The have a sorted and limited menu for the starters, main course, drinks and desserts - keeping it short and simple. πŸ˜ƒ

The making of the GOURMET PIZZA with unlimited toppings was an experience in itself. 😊
I got to dawn a chef's coat and prepare my own pizza along with choosing from a dozen of toppings.
The chef was quick enough to guide me through the process and ingredients.
He rolled the 8' dough and the rest was my doing - spreading the red spicy sauce, garnishing the pizza and finally justifying its name - putting it in the wood fired den.
Fresh and baked right in front of me. πŸ˜‹
The dough and the toppings are all made at their Koregaon Park outlet and gotten in here.

To my surprise the pizza was ready in less than 15 minutes or so - that was the quickest for me to have the pizza on my table.
I must tell you I was highly satisfied and satiated with the first bite into the pizza - scrumptious. Although I would have preferred a little less dusting on the dough - because that made it a tad bit dry - but meh....πŸ‘Œ
There were toppings like peri peri paneer, corn, onions, bell peppers, jalapenos, tandoori paneer,avocado, pepper, tomatoes olives, loads of Parmesan, cheddar.

The PEACH ICE TEA - refreshing drink to go with the pizza.πŸ˜‹
The JALAPENOS POPPERS were quite crispy from the outside - but there was a slight pungent-ness taste being thrown off. I believe the jalapenos were crushed with the filling - but it would have been better if could get a taste of  the jalapenos pieces. I loved the dip though.
The NUTELLA DOUGH BALLS were delicious. The pizza base had been rolled into dough balls, crunchy from outside with Nutella filling.
Being an ardent chocolate lover - I would have preferred oodles of Nutella fillings in the dough balls. There was subtle taste of bananas in it, and Nutella to my astonishment went quite well with it.
I loved the plating - beautifully done.😍



The service is good and the staff is courteous.

More pictures:












~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.

It is a narrative of my experience and the views expressed above are solely mine. Folks are more than welcome to agree or disagree with the above review. My review does not guarantee that someone would also have a similar experience. 
The review is not in any way plagiarized from any other source, it is solely my hard work put into creating the content - except few excerpts about the restaurant picked from the publicly available information over the world of Internet.
1441 Pizzeria Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts