Gluttony Events : Roghandaaz, Magarpatta - Pune

In their own words - Roghandaaz, brings the dishes passed on by generations as a 'Culinary Legacy' with influence from Urdu Language. It is an Urdu term for frying pan - a quintessential to Muslim Household to dish out simplest yet mouth watering fare.😊

It is a delivery only kitchen.

ADDRESS:

Survey 135/2/2A, Shop 301 & 302
Gandharva Galaxia, Magarpatta
Mundhwa Road, Hadapsar
PUNE

WHAT I TRIED:

MUGHLAI PARATHA - I had been dreading to eat Mughlai paratha since long - common street food in Orissa/West Bengal.Without a doubt something which is literally fried in oodles of oil - this was oily. But it had ample stuffing of minced chicken with garnishing and I think I tasted hints of cardamom in it. Surprise element was the cheese 😁!
I have had a good Mughlai paratha after a long long time - kudos!
EGG BIRYANI - Boiled eggs, in an amazing spicy mix of Biryani masala and long grain Basmati rice - what more do you need for a scrumptious weekend lunch? 😍

CLASSIC VEGETABLE ROLL - I loved the filing of masaledar veggies in a khasta roti - well attempted.

LAHOORI PANEER - This was an okay-ish dish. Rich cashew based gravy albeit it lacked that right dash of masala - could not pack a punch as I had expected it to. The paneer was no doubt, uber fresh and I loved the heavy usage of methi - the gravy texture was coarse, which allowed you to taste the ingredients closely. It paired well with paratha.

FIRNI - Apart from the flavors, it was the distinct fragrance from the dish which grooved me - rice pudding topped with multitude of dry fruits.

~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.

This was a complimentary snack arranged by Roghandaaz's  team.

It is a narrative of my experience and the views expressed above are solely mine. Folks are more than welcome to agree or disagree with the above review. My review does not guarantee that someone would also have a similar experience. 
The review is not in any way plagiarized from any other source, it is solely my hard work put into creating the content - except few excerpts about the restaurant picked from the publicly available information over the world of Internet.
Roghandaaz Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts