Gluttony Diaries : Onesta, Amanora Mall - Pune

After an awesome experience, with huge expectations I was here to lay my hands on their All day long non vegetarian pizza buffet.

ADDRESS:

2nd Floor, East Block
Amanora Mall , Hadapsar 

With an open seating area and a see through kitchen - it has the similar make of the restaurant Onesta in Kalyani Nagar.
A beautiful photogenic corner with a bicycle hanging on the  a brick wall panel - this one was my favorite spot in the restaurant.

The place can accommodate about 60 odd guests and I was surprised to see the number of guests that had turned up for an afternoon get together.πŸ˜‡

So the offer that we had opted for, had the pizzas served on the table. With the number of guests turning up, the delivery of the pizza from the kitchen to the table did take quite some time. πŸ˜•
It is better to place your order in  bulk, than to wait.
First to be served on that table were the complimentary FOCACCIA BREADS - good munch ons, loved the dip. But the bread was way too crispy for my liking. πŸ˜•
Couldn't contain my excitement for trying the CHAAT PIZZA - I was equally let down as well. It wasn't as great as I had held my hopes for it. πŸ˜’
With just enough cheese and toppings of tomatoes, corn, onions , cilantro , it was garnished with chili and tamarind sauce with slight hints of chaat masala. I have had a better version of it in Onesta Kalyani Nagar.I did miss the potato and the chatpata magic in the pizza.
The BELL PEPPER & PRAWN - relishing. Absolutely well marinated prawns over the cheesy slices of pizza,it had toppings of bell peppers and spicy tomatoes. This one was an absolute winner among st all the pizzas I tasted. The taste was balanced proportionately.
CHOCOLATE & BANANA PIZZA - look at the amount of chocolate sauce which was spread over the base. The crusts were beautifully rolled at the edges and the dripping chocolate sauce as I gorged on the pizza, was a stunner. Rich in chocolates and nuts , in the vegetarian section - this one was an absolute killer. Heavenly and mouth wateringly good. 😍
The LEMON CILANTRO FISH pizza was my first try of having fish chunks as toppings in a pizza. And I must say, I was not at all disappointed.Cheese, basa fish , the pizza sauces and the crunch base left me one satiated soul.😜
SCHEZWAN CHICKEN as a standalone pizza was good, but there was absolutely no schezwan-ness in the taste - it was sans the spicy Indo-Chinese sauce. 😭 I also found the chicken chunks chewy.
The CARAMEL WALNUT TART was way too sweet than required. The tart base was crunchy and the filling was appetizing, if only the sugar content would have been less - it was well attempted.
The servers took good care of our table and were happy to serve us.

The only issue with all the pizzas were that they were a tad bit dry - the dusting was more than needed over the crust.

More pictures:









Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.


Onesta Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts