Gluttony Diaries : Crazy Noodles, Amanora Mall - Pune

I hit this restaurant after ages I guess - this used to be one of my favorite during the time. But I don't think I would say the same now. πŸ˜•

ADDRESS:

2nd Floor, East Block
Amanora Mall , Hadapsar 

Yet this one has been consistent among the many restaurants that open and then close down in Amanora Mall - known for its Indian-Chinese cuisine, this one fares well till now I would say.😁
The Dancing Glass is one of their highlights - and I just love to fiddle with that, second of course is the puzzle which you must try. One can knock themselves to solve it.πŸ˜‚
Started with the SESAME CHILI POTATOES - a good spicy-sweet balanced taste. I loved the ample amount of sesame seeds along with the greens that had been used.
The VEGETARIAN SPRING ROLL - crispy outer covering with hot melange of cut vegetables. Tasted quite good with the sauce. A tad bit oily.
The TERIYAKI CHICKEN - chicken chunks coated in heavy cornflour. It definitely lacked the flavors of teriyaki chicken. Although the dish had substantial usage of mushrooms and baby corn, it was a case of missing flavors.
The CHILI CHICKEN - well prepared, just good old chili chicken preparation.
Tried the CHICKEN THUKPA - thukpa if you don't know is a Tibetan noodle soup. Well my version of the soupy noodles with copious veggies ranging from corn, beans, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, asparagus, spring onions and chicken chunks. You will have to blend in few of the sauces, else it is meant to taste slight bland.
The CHILI GARLIC NOODLES - did lack the seasoned taste of a chili garlic noodles. Just as noodles it was pan tossed nicely with veggies.
Despite there not being a rush, I would time their service as slow.

Few pictures:





Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
Crazy Noodles Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts