Gluttony Events : Ovenstory Pizza, Wagholi - Pune

The tasting invite was extended by Aditi from OvenStory. It was delivered on time, actually before the scheduled time of delivery - prompt.πŸ˜‹

WHAT I TRIED:

So I ordered in for the FAMOUS FIVE PIZZA, which also happens to be one of my favorite adventure novel series growing up - the famous five!

The five key elements generously added in a thin crust pizza base with loads of Mozzarella cheese - this one was a delight to have. Although I would blame it on the delivery - for the distorted pizza shape.πŸ˜•
There was ample jalapenos, corn,olives,onion,bell peppers, tikka-ed paneer toppings over the pizza. The drizzle of the peri peri sauce along with the tangy tomato sauce base over the fluffy pizza was awesome.

I enjoyed my pizza thoroughly while binge watching my favorite series.




~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
Ovenstory Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts