Food anatomization : Cream Stone, Seasons Malls - Pune


Cream Stone - I had been eyeing at this place from almost two weeks now. So, this Saturday I granted my wish and after a hearty lunch at the food court at Seasons - came here.

First it is always a sight to see the ice-creams in preparation. The scoops of ice-creams along with the accompaniments are placed on a chilled platform and stoned with sort of sharp spatulas. They are mashed to mix all the ingredients together.

I ordered for the WILLY WONKA - two scoops of chocolate ice-cream mixed with chocolate fudge, pasty, chocolate chips and served with a chocolate stick - and served in a waffle cone placed beautifully on a paper cup. Looked stunning!

Well I thought this process of stoning the scoops, would add additional flavors - but it did not work so well for me. When the ice-cream was served to me - because of the smooth-ening - the chillness of the ice-cream was lost.
Alas - I truly enjoy my ice-cream when I scoop in with my spoon sternly, and place it in my mouth - it lingers and then it melts away beautifully.
I did not imagine the stoning of the ice-cream would make it loose its chillness, by the time I had two spoons and it was already kind of melting away. Sad!!

Expensive - Yes!

The staff is a little confused yet warm and welcoming.

Few pictures from the visit:





Willy Wonka





Death by chocolate

Pan flavoured icecream



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

Cream Stone Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. :) 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts