Food anatomization : Rama Krishna, Camp - Pune

Every time I have been here, this place is just over crowded, and there is always a queue to get a reservation.
The sight itself is a sign good enough to signify the nature and quality of the food served here - such that people don't mind queuing up for reservation.

It is more of a family dining place which serves only vegetarian dishes.

Every dish taste equally good with distinct flavors.
I have always preferred having Indian here. Dishes I have tasted vary from something like VEG KOFTA,PANEER TIKKA and some other dishes in paneer - combined with some tandooris/rotis/kulchas.
The paneer dishes are always cooked at par - highly fresh and soft paneer cubes cooked in exotic blend of spices.
Recently had the SPRING ROLLS - and wow it was veggie and delicious.
It is quite unlike me, who would eat an all vegetarian meal -  but this place makes it to the exception.:)

Having come to place a numerous times it would be a long list for the dishes that I must have tried here.

Only thing, you will find this place too crowded and I would also like to mention the plates they serve on, is kind of pretty old. At least mine was, at almost all the times that I have visited this place.

The staff and the service is very good and apt.

It is a value for your money and a must try. :)








Roti




Tandoori Paneer


Spring roll


Veg kofta



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

 Rama Krishna Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. :D

Comments

Popular Posts