Food anatomization : Balaji Snacks, Magarpatta City - Pune

The goto place for the early morning breakfast or curbing your junkie eating radar. Located in the back alleys of Destination Center - you would find devious amount of crowd here.

They have the kitchen inside the shop, where you spot the samosas, kachoris, gulab jamuns, poha, wada pav,jalebis being freshly made and served to the customers.

Never a fan of poha - but I have always eaten it to curb my morning hunger pangs. A decent option I would say. 😈
The junkie that I am, I am a regular for their SAMOSAS and the JALEBIS - tops my list for weekend snack grabbing after Jalebi junction.
Jalebis - crunchy and sweet to the right amount. And the SAMOSAS with their crispy edges and wondrous potato filling - just perfect to go with a piping hot kullad wali chai.

Need not ask more - satiate your taste buds with these street food flavour embedded items.

Don't expect an epitome of cleanliness here.

Pictures:





~Bon AppΓ©tit!!
Balaji Snacks Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S All the pictures have been taken by me. J

Comments

Popular Posts