Gluttony Diaries : Burger King, Seasons Mall - Pune

My first visit to Burger King in India - and I choose to have a VEGETARIAN  SUPER CRISPY burger.
The outlet is located in the food court of Season's mall and is devastatingly crowded. My my..πŸ˜‹
Literally, there was no place to sit and there were long queues for placing the order.

So I had a take away from the outlet.

Loaded in the super soft and fresh sesame seed bun, was this crispy, spicy veggie patty filled with the goodness of potatoes, peas and a variety of other veggies. This was topped with slices of tomato, pickles and slathered with tomato herb mayo atop. The pickle is a good addition and really adds to the tangy-ness plus the spicy flavors overall.
Eating burgers are not always my first choice, but surprisingly I thoroughly enjoyed the burger and also it went really well with a glass of juice, yes juice!! πŸ˜„


The staff is courteous and trying its best to cater to the needs of the customer.

~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me.
Burger King Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts