Food anatomization : 1f1w, Magarpatta - Pune

My first Zomato order was an order from 1f1w.

The name is quite fancy - apparently means one food one world.!

Ordering for a single person becomes quite a task for me - finishing an entire dish by my own becomes cumbersome.
Hence I loved the fact that I could order for a mini biryani - which was just apt for my appetite and on my pocket too. :D
The biryani was served with a  good serving of raita(thankfully),salad,achaar and papad.
The taste I would say was quite the usual - not anything out of the box. The masalas in the rice and the chicken were cooked nicely - missed few flavors though.
They have container charges for take away - sad , but the food was packaged properly. :)

Anyway looking at their menu - it seems pretty friendly for the people who usually prefer having food outside on a daily basis - they have numerous-numerous combo options.
But on the price front - other dishes were little pricy - but also we must note DC always has a upsurge in prices compared to else where.

The food was delivered on time.

Few pictures:





~Bon Appetite!!

1f1w Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. 

Comments

  1. Hi Ankita,
    Thanks for your detailed review. We do have an option for proper Dum Biryani but thats for the 5-8 people or 8-11 and takes 4 hours of prior notice. Those are indeed the flavours I am sure you felt were missing here.


    About the price, honestly in Destination Centre, are governed primarily by high rentals. Its an unfortunate thing but something totally out of our control. But you can get excellent discount on our website 1food1world dot com (30% discount + 20% cash back)

    Thanks once again for a detailed feedback.

    Regards,
    Anoop Saxena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts