Food anatomization : Pizza hut delivery, Magarpatta - Pune

Being home alone on an auspicious occasion, I thought I must treat my taste buds. :)

Hence the noble thought of ordering pizza.Since I wanted for single serving, ordered for the spice overloaded big pizza.:D :D

They delivered the pizza almost 30 minutes late, and apparently the 30 minutes or free offer is not valid during festivals.:P So I gave it to them thinking the rush during festivals must be heavy - so that must have been the reason to deliver the pizza late.
But now when I read the other reviews,others also have similar complaint of pizza being delivered late. I think it is genuine issue of this delivery shop. 

And yeah pizza hut has also started charging extra for ketchup pouches. LOL!!

None the less, the pizza was delicious coupled with a glass a pepsi. PIZZA - always a treat to my taste buds. :)


Recently, they have started these single serving menu - light on pocket and easy to gorge without a need for a helping hand. :D 

The loaded mini veg and non-veg are quite tasty - good enough for single serving.
The garlic bread was okayish - but doesn't taste that good without the dip.
And this time, the delivery was dot on time. 

Few pictures:

Ultimate paneer pizza with kissan twist

Overloaded big pizza - non veg

Spice overloaded big pizza

Loaded mini veg miniz

Loaded non veg miniz



Garlic bread



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

Pizza Hut Delivery Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for sharing valuable information, this is the best article which I have ever read, Here I’m sharing best “Food Delivery” details, just go through it.
    FOOD DELIVERY
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mothers.food.mothersfood
    https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mothers-food/id1533947618


    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts