Food anatomization : Mc Donald's, Jayanagar - Bangalore

I find writing reviews for such type of chains kind of difficult. :D

So this McD joint is located right in the Central Mall - right at the entrance. Apart from the food court in the mall, this place is another one which offers quick bites.
It is hugely crowded - mostly college crowd and dead tired shopaholics. On the weekends finding a place to sit here is still impossible. On my recent trip to Bangalore - I noticed that they have gotten rid of their take away counter and extended the place to sit.

They have in a very subtle way divided the place into three parts. As you enter, the counter is exclusive for the Desserts & Beverages like the Mc Flurry, shakes, cold coffee,softy cones etc.
Next is the Mc cafe for tea,coffee, cookies, cakes etc.
And finally the food counters for the french fries,burgers,wraps etc.

Now I find the place little more organised - allowing more room for the customers.

The food items that they serve here is as per the standards set by Mcd. Most of the times we had the various vegetarian and non vegetarian burgers which were fresh - tasty!
The french fries one of my favorites here. The piri -piri is a spicy addition.
The wraps a decent option in the low spend criteria.
The McFlurry is an absolute delight - I am glad they have come up with various sizes (small/medium). This enables me not to be in a state of high on sweets.
The soft serve in cone takes me back to my childhood days - very difficult to find good joints serving softies. Glad that McD does it. :)

The service is apt. They work their hands at such great speeds to fulfill each order. Commendable!

The staff is courteous - although during my one visit, I wasn't given the bill for my purchase of few dessert items. I was surprised that I had to ask a repeated times to catch my hands on the bill. Totally unprofessional!
Other this experience, rest of my experiences have been by far good.

I drawback of the place is cash only specially for people relying on plastic cash. :D

Few pictures:









~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

McDonald's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. 

Comments

Popular Posts