Food anatomization : The Cheesecake Factory, Wyandotte - Kansas

Cheesecake factory - Oh, I had been dying to visit this place since my last trip to the US in Chicago. And guess what I finally made it here - ecstatic as I could be to have made it here after the last failed attempt in Chicago.πŸ˜—

So as you would have read my previous posts - I was on a solo sightseeing stint here in Kansas. Soon after my visit to the Nelson-Atkins Museum - I took a ride to the J C Nicholas Memorial Fountain. And there it was my beloved, right across the street - Cheesecake factory.

The restaurant is in a multi-storeyed eye catchy building with bricked roofs. It had the typical Spanish make with white walls and distinct windows.
You would love the architecture of all the buildings at the Plaza.

Cheesecake factory has a variety of seating, which was nice - choose what suits you the best! An alfresco seating best for the evenings, plus a multi-storeyed AC seating - which is where I chose to seat myself with the sun hitting right above.
Flaunting a bakery right at the entrance with an exhibit of cheesecakes - is sight to behold. A glimpse of it is enough to make you happy.πŸ˜ƒ
The ambiance is sort of dark on the first floor, with a bar at the center of the room being the attention zone.The seating is arranged in a way to accommodate smaller groups of people in numbers of 4 or 2. The 1st floor had the place for almost more 30 tables or so.
Little cramped up, but you can survive that.
The seating was mostly cushioned seating by the wall and rustic table and cane chair setup. The marble walls had been done beautifully, with paintings and an array of colors had been used on the marble.

Once I was comfortably settled, my server was there to assist me - more than readily I would say - a jolly happy man!

I started with an appetizer - NASHVILLE HOT CHICKEN NUGGETS. Chicken nuggets with tender chicken chunks cooked to sheer perfection. Albeit a little oily, but it had the perfect crispy exteriors made with an amalgamation from the Nashville hot sauce which is a combination of few items like paprika, garlic salt, pepper and other.
The succulent pieces of chicken nuggets when paired with their ultra delicious ranch dip - it was absolutely stunning!
You would be surprised with the hints of the typical Indian street food imbibed flavors.😎
Next it was time for the dessert of the day - the reason that I had madly wanted to visit the place was their cheesecakes.

On the server's insistence, I tried one of their signature cheesecake - CHOCOLATE TUXEDO CREAM CHEESECAKE. A beautifully textured layered cake with layers of fudge cake, chocolate cheesecake, vanilla mascarpone mousse and chocolate.
This is one is definitely guilty of being loaded with calories, yet an instant heavy dosage of chocolate at a go - decadent, creamy, ultra smooth, rich and luscious cheesecake!! My, my...

The place was heavily crowded, which speaks for its popularity among-st the folks here.

The wait time for the food to arrive at your table can be lagged - so be prepared for that.

Pictures(Google Slides):

~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the photos have been  taken by me.
The Cheesecake Factory Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts