Food anatomization : Eatsome, Magarpatta City, Pune

Happened to order in from Eatsome for our Friday meet. Well many factors came to play : easy to order, would be delivered to our tower and most importantly met our budget - it had a BOGO offer which was all the more merrier. πŸ˜€

They have a predefined list of rolls which qualify for the BOGO offer.
So from the non vegetarian section I chose for the CHICKEN BHUNA ROLL.
The roll was spicy, and what could be better than it having an egg wrapping too. The roll had tasty and absolutely masaledar, tender juicy chunks of bhuna chicken stuffed inside it. With each bite into the roll, I was loving the stuffing all the more.
Just that the paratha base was slightly thicker than the usual roll centers - but in all I enjoyed my roll, hot and filling.

Wrapped to go - packing is also good!

Few pictures:




~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the photos have been  taken by me.:)

Eatsome Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing such great information.
    It has help me in finding out more detail about schools in magarpatta city pune

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts