Food anatomization : Italy Live, Amanora Mall - Pune

Among the few places in Amanora which have managed to thrive - kudos!

Of late they have expanded their seating arrangement - placing more tables outside as well - would be easily housing about 10 tables or so.
I have been here a couple of times, and I must say they are in a continuous strive to improve - in each of my visits, I have improved and better dishes on my table.

They have a open kitchen where you can watch the chef prepare your dish. The interiors are done Bollywood style - jhantang, filmy!

Recently tried the MEXICAN CHEESE CORN BALLS - five pieces of absolute delicacy served along a tangy sauce.Deep fried - rolled balls of corn  filled with gracious amounts of oozing cheese. It was a tad bit less than perfect, for only one reason of the cheese being little too sticky in the mouth - for reasons unknown -and yet it left us yearning for more. :)

Few pictures from the visit:














~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

Italy Live Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

P.S. All the above photos have been clicked by me. :D

Comments

Popular Posts