Lifestyle : L'Oréal British Red Lipstick

The shopping just does not seem to cease - yet I am happy that I have so much in my possession now! But this would not deter me from writing reviews about each one of the products - wait up! 😆

This is my first in the collection of luxury lip color - the 350 British Red L'Oreal Lipstick.

The bright red is such an eye catchy color, that it seemed almost irresistible - that it must make it to my part of collection.

The 350 British Red L'Oreal lip color is deep,luminous and has a creamy texture. It manages to leave your lips look extra gorgeous albeit it adds a tad bit less to the moisturizing of your lips.

After the initial usage I noticed it gets little flaky while application - make sure your lips are well moisturized prior application. The color lasts long.

A must shade in every woman's cosmetic collection which will lead her to experience the sensual life in RED! 😏

Just look at the below photo - isn't it a beauty?!


Cheers to life!!

~Believe in yourself always!!

Comments

Popular Posts