Food Tasting Event : Faasos, Magarpatta City - Pune

Reema from Faasos contacted me to try the newly introduced Signature Wraps from Faasos. Such an invite from a fast food center was first of its kind.

Without much ado, I placed an order for the CHEESY CHICKEN DELIGHT JUMBO WRAP with a box of CHOCOLATE FANTASY and a drink from PAPER BOAT - GUAVA CHILI.

I had placed the order for 2130 in the evening - and the food had made its way before even I arrived home. That delivery was one super pro quick one. Wow!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
So wrap was wrapped πŸ˜‰ and placed delicately in a beautiful purple colored box. So the delivery looked something like this - doesn't that look really colorful with vibrant colors flowing in?! πŸ˜€

Started with the wrap - I must say it was one heavily loaded wrap. There must have been a freight of chicken chunks in the wrap. 😝
By now the cheese had melted and it was literally oozing out. The melted cheese had blended beautifully with the chicken chunks, giving the stuffing a gravy-cious texture. On a whole, my comment would be - well-attempted wrap and tasted about good. I loved the base of the wrap which was totally desi wheat based wrap.
The stuffing was tasty, but personally, I would prefer quite smaller chunks of chicken pieces in a wrap - the size of the chicken chunks stuffing in this wrap would be good for the main course dish. This part was slightly annoying for me. The stuffing was imbibed with Indian-ised flavors with the addition of sliced onions over the top.
A tad bit hot-ness and spicy-ness would have done wonders to the wrap.
It was indeed jumbo - pursuing after half of the wrap was a tedious task.
CHEESY CHICKEN DELIGHT JUMBO WRAP




The CHOCOLATE FANTASY contained in a BLACK BOX, and unlike its namesake, this was the utmost uncomplicated dessert - a perfect gooey textured version of choco lava cake. What I liked about it was it was not too sweet, which made me gorge on the delicacy with ease. πŸ’“





Chocolate fantasy 





More Pictures:





~Bon Appetite!!

P.S. All the photos have been  taken by me.:)
Faasos Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts