Food Tasting Event : Mojo Pizza, Wanowarie - Pune

Mojo, the newbie in town - but I don't think it would be right to deem it a newbie now, will it?! πŸ˜„ The rate at which they are expanding aggressively - with branches open in every part of Pune, I hope all its branches are successful in grabbing a niche for itself, among the Puneites.πŸ˜€

One good thing about Mojo Pizza - is they take customer feedback seriously and care to rectify their mistakes - kudos for that! After an initial bad delivery, my complaint was taken into account - and this time I wanted to review their food - without providing prior knowledge to the outlet that it was for a foodie review. And I must say, it did leave me satiated this time about rightly.

The CHEESE GARLIC BREAD was a good accompaniment, cheesy to the right amount. We gobbled it. Albeit for some reason the box seems bigger for the garlic bread in serving - it almost seems some pieces have vanished!πŸ˜‰
CHEESE GARLIC BREAD
So, I ended up ordering Mojo's specialty and their famous The ALL VEGGIES MADNESS PIZZA yet again.πŸ˜‡ This one is a pan tossed cheese burst pizza with a plethora of toppings - mushrooms, red paprika, black olives, corn, tomato, and onions. My my, eat it piping hot or cold, it will not disappoint you. The pizza, it's cheese absolutely stunning - it will leave you yearning for more.It is highly appreciable, that the toppings are always added endlessly. Mind blown!
ALL  VEGGIES MADNESS
The next one in line was the MAGIC MUSHROOMS - which was a delicately thin crust pizza. It had toppings of olives - and lots of it literally, baby corn, onions and without a doubt mushrooms. The thin crust pizza was done well, but what was a turn off was the baby corn added atop were uncooked and too dry.
The crust and the edges of both the pizzas are done bang on - baked to perfection and utterly soft.
Well, as they say always end your day with a chocolate - and you will have sweet dreams!πŸ˜‡ (don't ask me who said it πŸ˜‰, could be very well my invention!! πŸ˜‹)


MAGIC MUSHROOM MADNESS


Hence, the last dish for the day was the CHOCO LAVA CAKE - indeed chocolatey and the oozing melted chocolate is its USP - but the brownie seemed little dry. Good!
CHOCO LAVA CAKE





The delivery is bang on time, I would say before time. 😌

~Bon Appetite!!

P.S All the pictures have been taken by me. J
Mojo Pizza Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts