Food anatomization : Kwality swirls, Seasons Mall - Pune

Kwality Swirls takes me back to my college days in Ranchi - where the first multiplex opened and they had this Kwality swirls counter right outside the theater. I remember the days when we would plan for movies, just to have the delightful swirls. :)

Seasons Food Court has the Kwality Swirls counter right opposite CCD lounge. The ice cream parlor sells standalone ice creams, swirls and sundaes. The red white hearts and the bright red theme - would definitely not miss anyone's eye. πŸ’—

I tried the THUNDERSTORM SWIRL - a frozen dessert drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with loads of chocolate chips and cashew nuts. The thick swirled ice cream sits on a bed of brownie and this chilled combo is drool-licious and toothsome! Epic....
That small cup was a piece of heaven dropped in my palms - and it definitely makes you swirl for more.

"Create your own happiness"

Few pictures:











Thunderstorm swirl


~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the photos have been  taken by me.:)


Kwality Wall's Swirl's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts