Lifestyle : Titan Analog Watch

I am an avid online window shopper - I keep browsing through all the latest stuff that keep bumming in the online stores.

While randomly browsing through the watch section - I fell in love with this Titan Analog Watch with a black dial and silver band in stainless steel.

It just stuck onto me - and now I possess this classy beauty in my watch collection which I intend on building. πŸ’›

This Titan Analog watch is sturdy, yet light and very comfortable to wear.
I feel the one thing that adds more beauty to the watch is the gaps in the band instead of the continuous ones.
The dial is about perfect - neither too big nor too small, sits perfectly on the face of the wrist.

The only thing that is missing is the date counter, that would have been the added advantage.
Watch Information
Band ColourSilver
Band MaterialStainless Steel
Band Width8 Millimeters
BrandTitan
Case Diameter37.25 Millimeters
Case MaterialStainless Steel
Case Thickness8.02 Millimeters
ClaspFold-over Clasp
CollectionYouth
Dial ColourBlack
Crystal MaterialMineral
Display TypeAnalog
Case ShapeRound
Item Weight222 Grams
Maximum Water Resistance Pressure5 Bars
Model NumberNE2480SM02
Part NumberNE2480SM02
Warranty TypeManufacturer
MovementQuartz
Water Resistance Depth50 Meters
Warranty Description2 Years Manufacturer Warranty
Pictures:




Cheers to life!!

~Believe in yourself always!!

Comments

Popular Posts