Food Tasting Event : Fasoos, Baner - Pune

This review is part of a food tasting coordinated by Parvej for Faasos.

I ordered in for the JUMBO VEG WRAP along with the GULAB JAMUNS.

Fasoos specializes mainly in wraps and various kinds of rice bowls. I choose to order in from one of their newly launched signature products the JUMBO VEG WRAP - and I must say I was quite impressed with this wrap.
The wrap was indeed jumbo - an amalgamation of well blended soft masala paneer, chatpata spicy chole garnished with loads of onions and mayo. It was one of a kind wrap - meaning the combination seemed odd to me first - but as I gorged through, it tasted really amazing. The masalas, spicy-ness of the ingredients was aptly balanced. I liked the Indian flavors flowing in the wrap.
I totally relished the wrap. To note, despite the heavy filling - the wrap base hadn't gone soggy.
I was so full, just half way through the wrap. πŸ˜•
And as they say - always finish everything on a sweeter note, the GULAB JAMUN was a good end, with subtle hints of cardamom, the thick syrup - nice.

The delivery was before time - and the delivery staff was very courteous.

Pictures:








Gulab jamun


~Bon Appetite!!

P.S All the pictures have been taken by me. J

Faaso's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts