Food anatomization : Noodle & Company, Legends - Kansas

After a shopping spree at Legends next in line was to get something inside those grumbling bellies - tired after miles of walking and shopping. πŸ˜‰

Located at one end of the complex - Noodle & Company has an alfresco seating with about 5-6 tables placed around and about 15 tables placed on the inside. You need to choose your delicacy, place the order, pay for it upfront. There would be a token given for your table and now all you need to do is wait for the food to arrive. The best thing is that they actually serve the food on the table!
Noodles & Company is more like a fast food chain with the menu limited to various combinations of noodles and meat/chicken/seafood only.

With limited options in chicken delicacies, I hit straight for the PAD THAI WITH GRILLED CHICKEN which was astonishingly tasty. Although I had chosen the place after careful scrutiny over the net/social media,I had my doubts when I entered the place.
But this dish that I ordered was darn good especially with the addition of the spicy sauces. And as you know old habits never die - once our server told about the sauces - we jumped to catch hold of the spicy hot sauce and the soya sauce and poured it all over the noodles.It was a tad bit bland prior, but now it was about perfect suiting my taste buds. Waah...πŸ˜‹
I had opted for a small serving of the dish. The PAD THAI WITH GRILLED CHICKEN was a mix of plain thin pad thai rice noodles - boiled to perfection and tossed with a mix of scrambled eggs, juicy chicken chunks, lime, peanuts, cilantro and spring onions. It was just right for my palate and I must admit I totally savored it. The small serving also seemed too much for me finish.
A definite healthy option for lunch-ing! πŸ˜†

The staff is courteous.

Pictures:

PAD THAI with grilled chicken









~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S. All the photos have been  taken by me.:)
Noodle And Company Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts