Food Tasting Event : Handi Biryani , Hadapsar - Pune

When contacted over mail by the folks from Handi Biryani - I was overwhelmed to accept the food tasting for Hyderabadi Biryani. Biryani....😍

Handi Biryani is currently only a delivery only restaurant.




The packaging was good and intact.

HYDERABAD BIRYANI - Long strands of Basmati rice layered with chicken chunks which filled the room with its strong aroma, as soon I opened the packaging. My my...
I wished the taste would have also wow-ed me as much as its tempting aroma. 😐😐
The biryani tasted good yet it lacked the distinct striking flavors of a Hyderabadi Biryani. It was a tad too dry for my appetite. The masala curry served along had a typical off setting taste, so I had to ignore the curry altogether.
I had assumed that it would be super spicy, but it was minimally spiced. The chicken chunks were cooked to perfection, absolutely tender. 😊




The CHICKEN 65 was utmost spicy chicken chunks with smacking flavors albeit the chicken pieces were too chewy. πŸ˜•



The DOUBLE KA MEETHA true to its name - a super double dose of sweetness. My first to having this sweet dish and at the end I was left with mixed reactions. 😜

~Bon Appetite!!


P.S All the pictures have been taken by me. J
Handi Biryani Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts