Food anatomization : Smokin' Joe's, Hadapsar - Pune

Weekends often call for yet another reason to treat your taste buds.

Having heard a lot about Smokin' Joe's - led me to order from here. I wouldn't deny, the other major factor was the minimum order amount - sometimes it is really difficult to order for a single being.

Opted for the MIX VEG PIZZA - perfectly serves 1. Coupled with a bottle of coca cola, I thought this was the perfect way to spend a movie night.
The pizza was heavily loaded with cheese and pizza sauce was spread across the base - more towards the sides. It had considerate toppings of mushroom, onions and capsicum on it.
The base of the pizza was slightly burnt albeit pizza was soft. The addition of chili flakes and Italian seasoning enhanced the taste.
There was something about the cheese - it imparted a wee bit different taste, and with just my second piece - I felt quite a redundancy in taste.Well this is never the case with the other pizzas that I have had.
In all, good enough for a single serving.

The delivery was on time.

Few pictures:


Mix Veg Pizza



~Bon AppΓ©tit!!

P.S All the photos have been taken by me.
Smokin' Joe's Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

Comments

Popular Posts